Sigma, well-known for creating lenses that carry out as effectively and even higher than first-party lenses at extremely aggressive costs, has introduced the brand new 70-200mm f/2.8 DG DN OS Sports activities. This is all the pieces you’ll be able to count on from the lens.
70-200mm f/2.8 DG DN OS Sports activities
Like most Sigma lenses, the brand new 70-200mm f/2.8 Sports activities (for Sony E and Leica L mounts) prices lower than most first-party choice, with an introductory worth of $1,499.
Meant to supply excessive ranges of picture high quality and efficiency for demanding professionals, the brand new lens incorporates a advanced and superior design, together with:
- Lens Development: 20 parts in 15 teams (6 FLD, 2 SLD, 3 aspherical parts)
- Angle of View: 34.3° – 12.3°
- Variety of Diaphragm Blades: 11 (rounded diaphragm)
- Minimal Aperture: f/22
- Minimal Focusing Distance: 65 cm (Huge), 100 cm (Tele) / 25.6 in (Huge), 39.4 in (Tele)
- Most Magnification Ratio: 1:5.2 (at 200mm)
- Filter Measurement: 77mm
- Dimensions: 90.6 x 205 mm / 3.6 x 8.1 in
- Weight: 1,345 g / 47.4 oz (consists of tripod foot)
- Mud- and Splash-Resistant Development
- Suitable with L-Mount and Sony E-Mount
- Optical Stabilization with OS2 Algorithm (7.5 stops at extensive finish, 5.5 stops at tele finish)
- Excessive-Velocity Autofocus with Twin HLA Linear Motors
- Aperture Ring with Click on/Declick Change for Video Work
- Focus Limiter Change
- Tripod Collar and Foot
- 11-Blade Rounded Diaphragm
Pattern photos are proven under:
Value and Availability
Search for the brand new 70-200mm f/2.8 to be out there December 7 at a worth of $1,499.